- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Genesis 6 Giants, Mighty Men of Old
“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” – Genesis 6:4
The remains of giants have been uncovered throughout the ages, though very little evidence exists today. Many bizarre discoveries within the last century made newspaper headlines, and then vanished. Ron Wyatt, the man who discovered what is most likely the remains of Noah’s Ark at the Durupinar site, claimed to have found Noah’s house and the grave of his wife during his first trip to the site. He claims the sarcophagus was 18 feet tall.