- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Giant Footprint in Billion-Year-Old Granite
By Charlie Hintz on March 25, 2013
In 2002, James Snyder discovered a giant, fossilized footprint embedded in billion-year-old granite in California’s Cleveland National Forest.