- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Drone Footage of Russia’s Mysterious Marx Generator
New drone footage reveals Russia’s mysterious Marx Generator Tesla Tower in the woods outside of Moscow.
Named for the German electrical engineer Erwin Otto Marx who invented it in 1926, the Marx Generator “lightning machine” is used to create artificial lightning. So what is this one doing out in the middle of nowhere?
From the video description:
Normally hidden from prying eyes, Ruptly was allowed take exclusive drone footage of the stunning ‘Tesla Tower’ in the Moscow region. The vast research site is home to general enormous voltage impulse generators that potentially have the capacity to equal Russia’s entire electricity output.
Russia claims the purpose of this bizarre machine is to test lightning protection on aircraft, which is just the kind of generic explanation that sparks conspiracy theories of weather control, EMP weaponry and more. Is it a Russian HAARP? Does it transmit electricity wirelessly like Tesla’s tower at Wardenclyffe was intended to?