- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- Milwaukee Parent Wants Teacher Fired for Using Ouija Board in Class
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Vintage Taxidermy Bear Head
The first offering from the official Cult of Weird shop of oddities and curiosities is this antique taxidermy black bear head mount, most likely from the 1920s or 1930s. Some areas are worn and showing their age (mouth damage and small hair loss), but it is in pretty good shape.