- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Submit Featured Oddities
Have weird things for sale?
Cult of Weird wants to showcase the weird and obscure things for sale in a weekly update featuring photos, information, links and purchase/contact information for each item.
Here’s what we need:
- Photo of item
The photo will be used in the article, as well as associated social media posts, so it should look good. This can be a shot of the item sitting on the shelves of your shop or some other display. Just make sure it is good quality and clearly depicts the subject of the photo.
- Photos must be at least 640px wide
- No watermarks
- No borders (i.e. Instagram frames)
- Photos may be cropped and/or resized to fit post format
By submitting photos you are authorizing and granting full permission to Cult of Weird to use them on the site and in social media posts.
- Description of item
Include any details you may have for the item, including year it was made, manufacturer, what it was used for, where it came from, any strange stories associated with it, etc.
- Where can it be bought?
The item must be for sale and available for purchase at the time of the submission. Include a link to the item’s exact product page on your website or Etsy shop, or preferred contact info (email, phone, etc.)
- Shop Info
In your submission please be sure to include the name of your shop or online store and primary URL, whether that is your website, Facebook page, Etsy shop or other site.
Bad photos, inadequate descriptions, or links to low-quality/spammy websites will result in your item not being included.
Send in your submissions to: email@example.com
Sales, Promotions & Discount Codes
Want to partner up for contests, promotions or other collaborative efforts? Let’s do it. Email me or use the contact form here.
If you have any questions or comments about the any of this information, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org