- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Join the Inner Circle
Cult of Weird began five years ago as an excuse to spend time researching ancient and modern mysteries from around the world. As time has gone on, however, it has become something much bigger, inspiring curiosity for the mysterious and natural world for 100,000+ monthly visitors.
Creating and curating weird news and other media on a daily basis here on the website and across social media channels requires a lot of time, money and energy to sustain. On-site ads generate a little bit of money to help offset operating costs, but Cult of Weird is mostly a labor of love right now.
Contribute to the growing renaissance of curiosity! Your support (and sacred eternal blood oath, of course) will help fund new projects, articles and more. Check out the subscription levels and perks below.
All subscribers will receive occasional exclusive content and behind-the-scenes misadventures of Cult of Weird. As funding and subscribers grow, more content and perks will become available.
$1 – $5 Subscription Range
Our eternal gratitude for helping make Cult of Weird possible
Free Cult of Weird bookmark
Cult of Weird bookmark plus monthly postcards featuring weird facts