All posts tagged "Ronni Thomas"
- Inside the Macabre Personal Museum of Occult Collector Calvin Von Crush
A look at Calvin Von Crush's morbid collection of rare occult and paranormal history, human remains, and grotesque freaks of nature.
- Posted October 31, 2017
- Documentary to Explore the Mad Mind of Carl Von Cosel
Proposed documentary will explore the morbid obsession of Carl Von Cosel with the dead girl he stole from the grave.
- Posted April 5, 2016
- Ghosts And Gadgets: Communicating with the Spirits
Morbid Anatomy presents this short film about early spirit communication devices such as automatic writing planchettes with historian Brandon Hodge.
- Posted October 20, 2015
- Fragments of Faith: From Religious Relics to Victorian Hair Jewelery
Karen Bachman discusses the strange and romantic art of Victorian hair work and its origins.
- Posted April 9, 2015
- The Art of Ryan Matthew Cohn
The Collective Disease: The Art and Artifacts of Ryan Matthew Cohn explores the Oddities star’s incredible personal collection in his museum-like New York home, including his exploded Beauchene skulls, taxidermy, anatomical wet specimens, skeletal articulations, shrunken heads...
- Posted May 22, 2014
- Walter Potter’s Curious World of Taxidermy
The Death and Burial of Cock Robin by Walter Potter When Victorian-era English taxidermist Walter Potter’s tiny museum of his own personal anthropomorphic creations was auctioned off in 2003 (read about it in Still Life by Melissa...
- Posted September 13, 2013