- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
1947 Frankenstein Buick Hearse
Photos of this amazing hearse recently popped up online, and it’s pretty irresistible to anyone who likes weird cars, dead things, or any combination of the two.
According to this Flickr user, the 1947 18-window Frankenstein Buick hearse, currently rotting away in some field in Greece, is a mutant version of a Buick Roadmaster Eight. The description states that it was originally built in Flint, Michigan, and most likely coachbuilt in Greece.
The Frankenstein hearse is powered by a Mercedes Benz engine and has 1956 Chevrolet tail lights and bumper.
Apparently it’s for sale. And ships worldwide.
Someone definitely needs to save this thing from the field.