- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
This DeLorean stretch limo with three full sets of gull wing doors was created by Rich Weissensel. It began as a sketch and an order for a custom stainless steel frame after meeting John DeLorean at the DeLorean Car Show in 2000, and took the following 12 years to complete. Rich had hoped to give John a ride in his creation, but it was nowhere near completion when DeLorean died in March of 2005.