- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
This DeLorean stretch limo with three full sets of gull wing doors was created by Rich Weissensel. It began as a sketch and an order for a custom stainless steel frame after meeting John DeLorean at the DeLorean Car Show in 2000, and took the following 12 years to complete. Rich had hoped to give John a ride in his creation, but it was nowhere near completion when DeLorean died in March of 2005.