- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Peugeot Motor-Boat Car
This hybrid boat car made by the French Peugeot company looks like a swanky way to spend a day on the lake. However, the car was not actually amphibious. It was a boat hull mounted on a car chassis with a propeller, but no drive shaft.
It was designed to advertise the company’s nautical branch, Peugeot Nautica.