- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Peugeot Motor-Boat Car
This hybrid boat car made by the French Peugeot company looks like a swanky way to spend a day on the lake. However, the car was not actually amphibious. It was a boat hull mounted on a car chassis with a propeller, but no drive shaft.
It was designed to advertise the company’s nautical branch, Peugeot Nautica.