- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Ferrari Modulo Concept Car
The futuristic Ferrari 512 S Modulo concept car designed by Paolo Martin for Pininfarina. The Modulo was unveiled at the 1970 Geneva Motor Show. It has a canopy-style roof that slides forward to permit entry, as well as a signature Ferrari 800hp V12 engine with a top speed of 242mph and 0-60 in 3.1 seconds.