- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Ferrari Modulo Concept Car
The futuristic Ferrari 512 S Modulo concept car designed by Paolo Martin for Pininfarina. The Modulo was unveiled at the 1970 Geneva Motor Show. It has a canopy-style roof that slides forward to permit entry, as well as a signature Ferrari 800hp V12 engine with a top speed of 242mph and 0-60 in 3.1 seconds.