- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Ferrari Modulo Concept Car
The futuristic Ferrari 512 S Modulo concept car designed by Paolo Martin for Pininfarina. The Modulo was unveiled at the 1970 Geneva Motor Show. It has a canopy-style roof that slides forward to permit entry, as well as a signature Ferrari 800hp V12 engine with a top speed of 242mph and 0-60 in 3.1 seconds.