- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Volkswagen Aqua Concept Hovercraft
The Volkswagen Aqua is a concept hovercraft designed by 21-year-old Yuhan Zhang from China to be driven on a variety of terrains.
The main engine of the hybrid Aqua is powered by a hydrogen fuel cell, with individual electric motors powering the steering system.