- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Volkswagen Aqua Concept Hovercraft
The Volkswagen Aqua is a concept hovercraft designed by 21-year-old Yuhan Zhang from China to be driven on a variety of terrains.
The main engine of the hybrid Aqua is powered by a hydrogen fuel cell, with individual electric motors powering the steering system.