https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/weird-news-week.jpg 1080 1920 Charlie Hintz https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/cultofweird-thirteen.png Charlie Hintz2023-05-19 10:46:082023-05-19 10:50:12This Week’s Weird News: AI, Cannibalism, and Animals Sinking Boats
This Week’s Weird News: AI, Cannibalism, and Animals Sinking Boats
Gather ’round. Today we’re talking about cannibalism.
- Arby’s has the meats. Even this kind.
- Speaking of, what does human meat taste like?
- This guy turned himself into a cheeseburger to find out.
- This guy holds the world record for eating the most people.
- For a brief but glorious time there was Hufu (human tofu).
More cannibalism from the archives because why not:
- How Rev. Thomas Baker became lunch.
- Remember Grannybal Lecter?
- America’s first cannibal Alferd Packer.
- Meet Jane, who got eaten in Jamestown.
- The horrific story of Russia’s Cannibal Island.
- The cannibal bogeyman of Bangkok eats the livers of children.
Now I’m hungry. What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, the week’s weird news.
- A professor flunked all of his students after ChatGPT incorrectly said it wrote their papers.
- Drunk drivers gets pulled over, tries to switch places with his dog.
- 30 missing after a hippo attacked and capsized a boat.
- Orcas are teaching each other how to sink boats.
- Your iphone will be able to replicate your voice after 15 minutes of training.
- New York is sinking due to the weight of its skyscrapers.
- Time is an object with a physical size.
Cult of Weird Community
Share your art, oddities and weird adventures by tagging your photos #cultofweird
Love this section