https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/cult-of-weird-news.jpg 1080 1920 Charlie Hintz https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/cultofweird-new-logo.png Charlie Hintz2022-07-29 11:31:582022-07-29 11:43:15Flushed into the Hereafter, CERN Portals to Hell, Starfish Cartwheels
Flushed into the Hereafter, CERN Portals to Hell, Starfish Cartwheels
Unlike the big bucket of nope that was yesterday’s headlines with the horrific dead spider claw machine, today’s weird news involves several of my favorite topics: Hell portals, deep sea monstrosities, and strange new ways to depart this mortal coil.
- Salem’s last remaining witch has finally been exonerated of devil worship – thanks to an 8th grade civics class.
- Why do people throw bicycles in the water?
- Sadly, no, the scientists at CERN are not opening a portal to hell.
- Since we’re on the topic of portals to hell, let’s take a moment to remember that time Cult of Weird was on Portals to Hell.
- Aliens? Starfish doing cartwheels? Feeding appendages? What made these weird holes in the ocean floor?
- More underwater weirdness: Watch this “thrilling” rare video of a sea pen.
- The good ol’ days, when you could get a haircut and an appendectomy from the same guy.
- More people disappear in the Alaska Triangle than anywhere else.
- Groundhogs are digging up bones in an Alton, IL cemetery
- Did a trail cam in Washington State snap photos of Bigfoot?
- Is 23andMe trying to kill you? A member of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee is warning people to protect their DNA because with it, someone can make a bio-weapon that can target and kill only that person.
- 73-year-old woman stabbed by a sailfish that jumped out of the water off the coast of Florida
- Florida man arrested for driving a stolen truck (the president told him in his head to take it) to a U.S. Space Force base to warn the government about aliens fighting Chinese dragons.
- How would you like to get flushed into the hereafter? Water cremation, or aquamation, may be the new American way of death.
More on aquamation: