Things were feeling rather infernal here in Wisconsin this week as an acrid haze from the Canadian wildfires blew threw. I suppose that’s probably a sign of Armageddon brought on by the confluence of evil corporations supporting diversity and equality.
- Evangelist says Target, Kohl’s, and Bud Light are part of a satanic plot to usher in the End Times.
- Pompeii is known for its erotic frescoes, but there’s also this 2,000-year-old pizza.
- What will bring about the end of humanity? An octopus farm.
- Exhibit A: Otto, Charles, and other unruly octopuses that are sick of our shit.
- Murphysboro commemorates 1973 “Big Muddy Monster” sightings with a bronze statue.
- The Harvard scientist trawling the ocean floor for alien spacecraft.
- What it’s like when your Dad is a famous UFO abductee.
- AI will be able to generate a Hollywood blockbuster in 3 years.
- A microscopic “Louis Vuitton” bag sold at auction for over $60,000.
- Ken knows how to what? French Barbie movie poster goes hardcore.
- South Koreans just became a year or two younger.
- In Oregon you can now legally pump your own gas.
- Sunday is World UFO Day so enjoy some extraterrestrial weirdness.
- MORE: Alien pancakes and other bizarre Wisconsin UFO cases.
- “Presumed human remains” and OceanGate wreckage brought ashore.
- But if you’re looking for a job, OceanGate has an opening for a submersible pilot.
Have you experienced something strange? Captured a photo or video you can’t explain? Found some weird news? Share it with us! Send strange things to: email@example.com
Cult of Weird Community
Share your art, oddities and weird adventures by tagging your photos #cultofweird