Bizarre things happening in Yosemite’s Tenaya Canyon. A man living at the bottom of the ocean believes it has reversed his aging by 10 years. The body of a deceased nun in Missouri hasn’t decomposed in the 4 years since she died. And, of course, more cases of AI being horrible.
Here are this week’s weird news headlines:
- 4 years after her death, this nun’s body is incorrupt.
- See also: The incorrupt priest of St. Nazianz.
- Sphincter of Youth: The secret to reversing aging may lie in your intestines.
- Lawyer caught using AI for case research referenced a case that doesn’t exist.
- MORE bad AI: Chatbot disabled after giving harmful responses on eating disorder helpline.
- EVEN MORE in this week’s AI hellscape: Experts warn AI could lead to extinction.
- 2,700-year-old stone carvings of boats, people and animals discovered under moss in Sweden.
- We exist because of a time when our laws of physics didn’t apply.
- Watch out for the Bermuda Triangle of Yosemite.
- 10 explorers who vanished without a trace.
- Marsupials are far more evolved than other mammals, included humans.
- The science of déjà vu.
- Five revelations from NASA’s public meeting on UFOs.
- The scientist living at the bottom of the Atlantic says he has de-aged by a decade.
Cult of Weird Community
Share your art, oddities and weird adventures by tagging your photos #cultofweird