https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/weekend-weird-news.jpg 1080 1920 Charlie Hintz https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/cultofweird-thirteen.png Charlie Hintz2023-06-23 12:15:342023-06-23 12:15:34Satanic Panic at Hobby Lobby, Mormon Cricket Invasion, Titanic Sub Conspiracy
Happy Pink Flamingo Day!
Now on to the week’s weird news headlines:
- Why is the official bird of Madison, WI the pink plastic flamingo?
- AI did a good thing for once: Satanic panic over Hobby Lobby.
- UPDATE: The woman who woke up at her funeral…has died.
- Humans aren’t ready for an AI-saturated “post-truth world.”
- Invasion of the Mormon crickets.
- The savage bug-eating plants of New Jersey.
- End of the future: Will time ever stop?
- Octopuses are building underwater cities in the ocean near Australia.
- Plastic surgery can’t hide you from facial recognition.
- Dumb conspiracy theories abound over the missing Titanic sub.
- When Titanic sank what happened to all the dead?
- 42,000-year-old penis pendant is the earliest known depiction of human genitalia.
- The doomed SS Normandie was a floating Art Deco palace.
Have you experienced something strange? Captured a photo or video you can’t explain? Share it with us! Send strange things to: email@example.com