https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/weird-news-week.jpg 1080 1920 Charlie Hintz https://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/cultofweird-thirteen.png Charlie Hintz2023-05-12 08:36:022023-05-12 08:36:02This Week’s Weird News: Street View Skeleton, Iceberg Phallus, Psychoactive Garden
This Week’s Weird News: Street View Skeleton, Iceberg Phallus, Psychoactive Garden
Behold, a week’s worth of weird news headlines all jam packed into one mediocre post:
- A Utah woman who wrote a children’s book about grief after losing her husband has been charged with his murder.
- Missing Australian woman survived five days on wine and lollipops.
- A radical plan to make AI good, not evil.
- There’s a garden of psychoactive plants in Sydney.
- Giant phallus-shaped iceberg floating in Conception Bay surprises residents of Dildo, Canada.
- Son kept his dead father in a freezer so he could talk to him.
- The mysterious stone spheres of Costa Rica.
- How the voyager probes keep going and going decades after launch.
- Study finds some of the first humans in America migrated from China.
- High-altitude balloons discover a mystery sound in the sky.
- The man who started seeing the world backwards after being shot in the head.
- The tragic story behind this unique casket for three.
- Loch Ness Monster hunter thought his job would be easier.
- Google Street View shows a skeleton driving through a cemetery in Texas.
Cult of Weird Community
Share your art, oddities and weird adventures by tagging your photos #cultofweird