Unlike the big bucket of nope that was yesterday’s headlines with the horrific dead spider claw machine, today’s weird news involves several of my favorite topics: Hell portals, deep sea monstrosities, and strange new ways to depart this mortal coil.
- Salem’s last remaining witch has finally been exonerated of devil worship – thanks to an 8th grade civics class.
- Why do people throw bicycles in the water?
- Sadly, no, the scientists at CERN are not opening a portal to hell.
- Since we’re on the topic of portals to hell, let’s take a moment to remember that time Cult of Weird was on Portals to Hell.
- Aliens? Starfish doing cartwheels? Feeding appendages? What made these weird holes in the ocean floor?
- More underwater weirdness: Watch this “thrilling” rare video of a sea pen.
- The good ol’ days, when you could get a haircut and an appendectomy from the same guy.
- More people disappear in the Alaska Triangle than anywhere else.
- Groundhogs are digging up bones in an Alton, IL cemetery
- Did a trail cam in Washington State snap photos of Bigfoot?
- Is 23andMe trying to kill you? A member of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee is warning people to protect their DNA because with it, someone can make a bio-weapon that can target and kill only that person.
- 73-year-old woman stabbed by a sailfish that jumped out of the water off the coast of Florida
- Florida man arrested for driving a stolen truck (the president told him in his head to take it) to a U.S. Space Force base to warn the government about aliens fighting Chinese dragons.
- How would you like to get flushed into the hereafter? Water cremation, or aquamation, may be the new American way of death.
More on aquamation: